The innovative Bluetooth Wireless Switch is designed to control Bluetooth enables PRC devices (such as the Liberator 14, Vantage Lite and SpringBoard Lite) and control computer functions in Bluetooth compatible systems. Also, ANY switch can be plugged into the Bluetooth Wireless Switch to allow optimal access for clients with physical limitations.
· Bluetooth Switch
· Battery Charger - adapter/cable
· Mounting Plate accessory
· Operational Manual
· 2.5" in diameter, 1.6" high
· Available in 5 vivid colors
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery:
The switch provides over 100 hours of run time on a single charge. Rechargeable Li-ion battery can be charged through a USB cable and a powered USB port or an appropriate adapter. The recharge cycle is completed in less than eight hours.
· External switch jack allows dual switch input.
· Non-skid material on bottom case keeps the switch where you want it.
· LEDs indicate when "pairing" is complete and the product is ready for wireless communication.
· LEDs indicate when power is on/off and when the battery needs to be charged.
· Mode switches (internal) for alternate modes of operation.
· Battery level can be viewed in paired PRC device.
Computer Access Feature:
(requires the PRC Bluetooth Adapter)
Three product "modes" for access:
· Mouse Mode inputs mouse moves and 'click' and 'double click' into USB-equipped computers. This mode requires an external dual switch to be plugged into the Bluetooth Wireless Switch.
· Keyboard 1,2,3 Mode allows the switch to be used to scan in PRC PASSTM software.
· Keyboard F-Keys Mode allows the switch to be used to scan in WiVik® software, when applicable.
Switch Color Options:
(Must be indicated at time of purchase.)
· Blue (BLU)
· Purple (PRP)
· Red (RED)
· White (WHT)
· Yellow (YLW)