||Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow
||9" x 5.8" x 1.4"
|Digitized Speech Memory
||This communication aid has been tested, with its accessories, as a class one medical device and fully complies with all parts of the 93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC (MDD).
Accent 800 offers an extraordinary battery life of up to 10 hours, advanced functionality on a Windows 10 platform and user-friendly features, making communicating fast and easy for users of all ages. It has a daylight readable 8" HD display, is easy to access, provides extensive vocabulary options and is ultra-portable.
The Accent 800 complies with military-grade drop and vibration specifications of 810G. With the Accent 800, users can communicate freely at home, in the classroom, and in medical environments, and participate in personal decisions and vocational pursuits which enhance quality of life.
It now includes 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage for files, games and more. Its exceptional audio fidelity provides rich, clear audio for less distortion across a wide volume range for sharp, audible communication. In addition, chemically-hardened glass, coupled with optical bonding, create screen vibrancy and crisp, clear contrast.
Multiple access options are available to help alleviate client fatigue or as the client’s motor skills change due to degenerative conditions.
The Accent 800 is pre-loaded with Unity® and NuVoice™ software. NuVoice, the powerhouse behind Unity, offers built-in support resources for users and clinicians, including a Context-Sensitive Help function and resources from the AAC Language Lab.
With the Accent 800, users can communicate freely at home, in the classroom, and in medical environments, and participate in personal decisions and vocational pursuits which enhance quality of life. The Accent 800 also offers multiple access options to help alleviate client fatigue or as the client’s motor skills change due to degenerative conditions.
Enhanced audio ensures that the user can be heard in a variety of settings.
*Dedicated and Integrated device versions available
Exclusive software that powers Unity®, easyChat™, LAMP - Words for Life, CoreScanner, WordCore and Essence™ vocabularies
- Acapela (Optional)
Information on the voices included can be found Here.
Unity Toolset Features
- Icon Tutor lets user search for a word and find the appropriate icon sequence
- Icon Prediction simplifies locating and learning the icon sequences
- Simple Tool Box provides step-by-step guidance through basic programming
- Pre-stored Activity Row categories and vocabulary, plus Pages with expanded word sets
- Vocabulary Builder helps teach a small set of words within a larger set
- Specially created Visual Scenes for concept and language learning
Easy Access Methods
- Direct selection
- 4, 8, 15, 28, 36, 45, 60 and 84 location TouchGuides available to aid with direct selection
- 4, 8, 15, 28, 36, 45, 60 and 84 location Keyguards available to aid with direct selection
- Freedom Wireless Switch
- Single or Dual-switch scanning (Requires Scanning Package)
- USB connectivity allows use of Mouse, Joystick and with Mouse Emulation Access Products
- NuPoint HeadPointing
- Word Prediction
- Block and customisable scanning
- Auditory and step scanning
- Picture Prediction™ feature that 'learns' the user's most common extended vocabulary choices and automatically arranges the Activity Row icons for easier access
- Enhanced audio recording and speech output quality
- Auditory prompts to aid individuals with visual impairments
- Fantastic 10 hour battery life (Normal Operation)
- Smooth, high-definition 8" touchscreen display, sealed to protect the components of the device
- Notebook tools let the user write, copy and paste in their notebook
- Front and rear cameras for taking pictures and video-chatting
- Enhanced icon import capabilities
- Access to over 4500 Minspeak® icons for customising vocabulary
- Over 10,000 FREE Clarity Symbols included
- Over 8500 optional PCS symbols
- Optional SymbolStix
- Optional Widgit Symbols
- Simple steps to creating Activity Rows and Pages
- NuVoice™ Emulation software with numerous special features, including tips for customising device
- Integrated Bluetooth® channel for connectivity to either an external computer, a switch or for phone and speaker access (Bluetooth Adapter for PC and MAC required for computer access)
- Context-Sensitive Help built into the device for fast answers that are easy to access
Computing Benefits (Integrated Version Only)
- Full features of a Windows® 10 based device, including menu-driven programs
- User can send and receive emails and access the Internet
- Access Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Unity, easyChat or Essence programs can be used as the onscreen keyboard
- Built in Wi-Fi™ capability
- LAMP sets
- AAC Language Lab Lesson Plans, support material is easily accessible with the selection of a few buttons
- Connectivity with Realize Language software for tracking progress by collecting language samples
Accent 800 Standard Configuration
- Full Unity Language System and Vocabulary Guide
- Battery charger
- Complete Operator Manual on CD
- Content manual in device
- 2 - 2.0 USB ports and 1 - 3.0 USB port
- 1 Mini USB port
- HDMI port
- Wi-Fi capabilities for Integrated Devices
- Bluetooth and IR capabilities
- Scanning Activation
- Capacitive stylus
- Wire stand
- USB flash drive
- Front and rear cameras
- Keyguard Frame
- Colour Frame Options: Black, Pink, Purple, Blue and Red
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Unrivalled Total LibCare Including 3 Years Warranty