The BJOY Ring
Turn the joystick of your wheelchair into a mouse to control your computer, compatible tablets and smartphones.
BJOY Ring is placed over your wheelchair's original joystick in a non-invasive way.
Use your mouse in an accurate and comfortable way from your wheelchair's joystick.
- Get to your favourite applications in an easy and simple way
- Use your favourite switches to make the clicks
- Use the external switches that suits you the most to make the clicks
- Use the BJOY software in order to modify the mouse operation features like the pointer speed, orientation, buttons functions and many others
All settings are stored in the device. There's no need to configure the mouse if used with different devices.
Choose between the two versions available: BJOY Ring and BJOY Ring wireless.
- Small, sensitive joystick
- USB mouse
- Size: 130 x 120 x 55 mm
- Left and right click buttons that can be separately customised
- Antiallergenic head
- It can be set up according to the orientation that the user needs and to the mounting orientation the device will have
- “Plug and Play” device. Does not require any additional software: the OS automatically recognises it as a mouse
- Compatible with all the major OS with USB connection (Windows, Mac, Linux…)
- Can be configured and customised with the BJoy Configuration Software
- The software is compatible with Windows and Linux and is included with the product. For Mac users, the device can be setup on a Windows or Linux computer
- Configuration is saved on the device, not on the computer, making it easier to use the device on different computers
BJOY Ring Wireless
The detection ring is connected to a transmitter paired to the receiver, which is plugged to the device that you want to control.
- Each transmitter can be paired up to 4 receivers to be used with different devices or in different places.
- The mouse clicks can be done using your favourite external switches.
The BJoy Configuration Software allows you to:
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity and auditory feedback of the joystick according to the user’s needs.
- Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position.
- Each switch can perform the following actions: left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Determine the time needed for a switch press to be considered valid.
- Configure the Drag & drop function as a long press on the switch you select
- Configure the joystick with 4 or 8 directions to simplify access for people with inaccurate movements.
Plug & Play USB device (5V / 70 mA)
Non invasive and easy to install:
- Take off the handle of the wheelchair.
- Put the ring on.
- Turn the screw to fix the device.
- Place the protection cap on the device.
- Replace the wheelchair joystick.
- Install the BJOY software in order to calibrate the device.
- It recognises the mounting angle automatically. It works
- with up to 45º inclination.
Two customisable switch inputs.
One single switch input allows turning off the movement of the cursor.