Joystick mouse with a sturdy design and a full range of configuration options, allowing the user to set it up according to his or her individual needs. External switches are required to perform mouse clicks.
- Sturdy joystick and USB mouse
- Four 3.5 mm sockets to customise “clicks’ actions” according to the user’s needs.
- Speed independent from the action performed on the joystick.
- Non Slip
- “Plug and Play” device - Compatible with all the major OS with USB connection
- Size: 150 x 210 x 150 mm
The BJoy Configuration Software allows you to:
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback of the joystick according to the user’s needs.
- Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position.
- Each button can perform the following actions: left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Determine the time needed for a switch press to be considered valid
- Configure the Drag & drop function as a long press on the switch you select
- Configure the joystick with 4 or 8 directions to simplify access for people with inaccurate movements