Unrivalled Warranty & Support
Solutions for All Needs & Budgets
Wide Range of Access Methods
Free UK Deliveries on Orders over £100
Liberator always aims to offer the highest quality products and services to our customers. However, if you feel we have failed to provide this level of service or have in anyway not met our obligations towards you, please follow the guidelines below if you wish to make a formal complaint.
Please report any issues as soon as possible (ideally within 30 days).
You can report any issues by:
- Calling us on +44 (0)1733 370470
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Writing to the person(s) concerned or directly to:
Customer Support Team Leader
Alternatively, you may be able to make an appointment with your Regional Consultant to discuss the issue(s). Click here for your Regional Consultant.
Liberator will ensure that:
- Your complaint will be recorded and acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Your complaint is dealt with efficiently and properly investigated.
- You are informed of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint within 10 working days.
- Where appropriate, Liberator will offer compensation.
- If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, you may make a further complaint by contacting our Managing Director and your complaint will be reviewed and further action taken if required.
Your complaint will be kept on file to enable us to monitor the number and types of complaints we receive and to help improve our service.
We also appreciate any positive comments you wish to make on the services that you have received. These comments are very important to us, as they tell us which factors are contributing to the good experiences our customers receive and how we can further improve our service. These comments can be sent to Customer Support.