Simply Works Energise
The Energise includes SimplyWorks wireless technology, allowing interference free activation of appliances at up to 10 metres. It has six selectable modes enable the user to choose how, and for how long, the appliance(s) will be turned on. Four modes give independent switch and appliance activation: two modes provide co-operative control of both appliances. Energise will accept any wired, single, switch or the SimplyWorks Switch 125 or a combination of both.
- Six selectable control modes. Four modes provide independent switch operation: two modes provide co-operative switch operation.
- Independent switch operation in Direct, Latched, Timed Minutes and Timed Seconds modes.
- Co-operative switch operation in Co-Op and On/Off modes.
- Two 230V, 50Hz sockets.
- Two 3.5mm switch input sockets.
- Interference free operation at up to 10 metres distance with SWITCH 125.
- Operates with wired or wireless switches; or a combination of both.
- LED for pairing SWITCH 125 and selecting control modes and time settings.
- On-board memory retains the previous mode and time settings even after power-off.
- DIRECT: the appliance operates while the switch is held down.
- LATCHED: pressing the switch turns the appliance on, pressing the switch again turns the appliance off.
- TIMED MINUTES: allows the appliance to operate for a preset period of time from 1 to 45 minutes.
- TIMED SECONDS: operates exactly as TIMED MINUTES mode except using seconds.
- CO-OP (requires 2 switches to be attached): both switches need to be pressed simultaneously.
- ON/OFF (requires 2 switches to be attached): one switch turns the appliances on; the second switch turns them off.