Mouse controlled exclusively by switches. It has four switch inputs to control the movement of the pointer and two additional inputs to activate different types of clicks.
- USB mouse completely controlled by switch
- Four 3.5 mm sockets that allow the user to control the pointer’s movement.
- Two 3.5 mm sockets to customise click actions.
- The device can be completely configured to the user’s needs and abilities.
- “Plug and Play” device - Compatible with all the major OS with USB connection
- Size: 67 x 67 x 28 mm
The BJoy Configuration Software allows you to:
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback of the mouse according to the user’s needs.
- Each switch can perform the following actions: left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Determine the time needed for a switch press to be considered valid.
- Configure the Drag & drop function as a long press on the switch you select