The BJOY Chin is a small, sensitive joystick that has many configuration settings and mounting options, making it the best option to use with the chin.
- Small, sensitive joystick
- USB mouse
- Size: 130 x 120 x 55 mm
- Left and right click buttons that can be separately customised.
- Anti-allergenic head
- It can be set up according to the orientation that the user needs and to the mounting orientation the device will have.
- “Plug and Play” device. Does not require any additional software: the OS automatically recognises it as a mouse
- Compatible with all the major OS with USB connection (Windows, Mac, Linux…)
- Can be configured and customised with the BJOY Configuration Software.
- The software is compatible with Windows and Linux and is included with the product. For Mac users, the device can be setup on a Windows or Linux computer.
- Configuration is saved on the device, not on the computer, making it easier to use the device on different computers.
The BJOY Configuration Software allows you to:
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity and auditory feedback of the joystick according to the user’s needs.
- Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position.
- Each switch can perform the following actions: left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Determine the time needed for a switch press to be considered valid.
- Configure the Drag & drop function as a long press on the switch you select
- Configure the joystick with 4 or 8 directions to simplify access for people with inaccurate movements